This eBook will give you the information you need to know about ultraviolet (UV) disinfection for municipal wastewater. It answers many of the questions you may have, including:
- Why does wastewater need to be disinfected?
- What is ultraviolet (UV) light?
- What happens to microorganisms when they are exposed to germicidal wavelengths of UV light?
- How does UV light disinfect wastewater?
- How long has UV been used as a disinfection method?
- What are the different types of UV lamps?
- How does UV differ from chemical disinfection?
- What are the safety advantages of UV?
- What are the cost advantages of UV?