The TrojanUVFlex™ is the state-of-the-art UV solution for large drinking water applications and high-level reuse. Proven and reliable components like the TrojanUV Solo Lamp™ are incorporated into a flexible, compact configuration. The latest advancements in controls, monitoring and validation are employed, enabling municipalities to provide water confidence to their communities.
Low lamp count and high electrical efficiency
- The 1000 Watt TrojanUV Solo Lamp combines the benefits of low- and medium-pressure lamps, providing unparalleled cost and maintenance advantages.
- Optimized chamber design and modular TrojanUV Solo lamp arrays enable cost-effective installation in extremely compact spaces.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
- With fewer lamps, drivers and other associated components, maintenance is reduced and reliability is maximized.
- UV sensors, sleeve wiping system, lamp connectors, drivers and panels have demonstrated reliability in our suite of TrojanUV systems.
Optional Sleeve Wiping
- Mechanical sleeve wiping keeps quartz sleeves clean, removing fouling and ensuring that the maximum amount of UV light enters the water and is available for treatment.
Flexible Advanced Treatment
- Can be designed for simultaneous UV disinfection and advanced oxidation – with either hydrogen peroxide or sodium hypochlorite.
Destroys Harmful Contaminants
- Ideal for treatment of NDMA, 1,4-dioxane and other contaminants – producing water that meets or exceeds drinking water standards.
- A smart, flexible control system optimizes energy use and oxidant concentration while ensuring UV dose and treatment objectives are being met.
Critical Control Points Available to Demonstrate Performance
- Control System monitors, provides trending and enables reporting of all regulatory requirements including dose, oxidant concentration and contaminant reduction.
Delivering Water Confidence
- TrojanUV Systems include a Lifetime Performance Guarantee and industry-leading warrantees for systems and parts.
Download PDF: TrojanUVFlex Brochure