Until today, municipalities have had to weigh the benefits of a compact installation with fewer UV lamps against a more electrically-efficient system containing over five times more lamps.
Now, our revolutionary TrojanUV Solo Lamp™ Technology offers the advantages of both existing medium-pressure and low-pressure lamp technologies. Incorporated into the TrojanUVTorrent™, the advantages become clear – lower life cycle costs, easy maintenance and reduced environmental impact.
Reducing maintenance requirements and costs while incorporating the most efficient technologies available, the TrojanUVTorrent leads the way for large-scale drinking water disinfection. No compromises.
Revolutionary lamp technology
- TrojanUV Solo Lamps provide unprecedented cost and maintenance advantages.
- TrojanUV Solo Lamp Technology enables a significantly reduced footprint for both the UV chambers and panels.
Modular reactor design
- Strategically-designed groups of UV lamps and modules increase efficiency and operational flexibility.
Chemical and mechanical sleeve cleaning
- Without removing equipment or disrupting treatment, the dual-action ActiClean™ system provides superior, automatic lamp sleeve cleaning.
Flexible design and operation
- Chambers can be installed vertically or horizontally, making it simple to integrate into plant design. Low head loss configuration and sophisticated controls enable cost-effective disinfection of a wide range of flow rates per treatment train.
Sustainable disinfection solution
- Significantly lower carbon footprint than alternate UV systems. Lowest environmental impact through 20-year life cycle assessment evaluating manufacturing, operation and disposal.
- Our comprehensive network of certified service providers offers fast response for service and spare parts.
Guaranteed performance and comprehensive warranty
- Our systems include a Lifetime Disinfection Performance Guarantee.
Download PDF: TrojanUVTorrent Brochure