The TrojanUV3000™PTP (Packaged Treatment Plant) is a simple, robust and operator-friendly UV system used for the disinfection of wastewater. This highly flexible system has demonstrated effective and reliable performance around the world. The TrojanUV3000PTP is pre-engineered for quick, inexpensive installation with pipe runs using prefabricated, flanged stainless steel channels, or into existing chlorine contact basins and effluent channels.
The proven infrastructure of the TrojanUV3000PTP has been continuously refined to enhance friendly operation.
Increased operator, community and environmental safety
- Uses environmentally friendly ultraviolet light – the safest alternative for wastewater disinfection. No disinfection by-products are created and no chlorine compounds are transported, stored, or handled by plant staff.
- Based on actual dose delivery testing (bioassay validation). Verified performance data eliminates sizing assumptions resulting from theoretical dose calculations.
Reduced engineering and installation costs
- The TrojanUV3000PTP can be equipped with pre-fabricated stainless steel channels and transition boxes for inline integration with existing flanged piping – thus minimizing engineering and installation costs. The system can be easily retrofitted into existing chlorine contact tanks and effluent channels, and comes pre-tested, pre-assembled and pre-wired to minimize installation costs.
Designed for simplicity and reliability
- Systems are straightforward to operate and require minimal operator involvement, thanks to modular design and robust components.
- Our lamps are guaranteed for 12,000 hours of operation and can be replaced without tools in less than three minutes per lamp. Modules are electrically separate, allowing a single module to be removed without disrupting flow or taking the system offline.
Outdoor installation flexibility
- All components can be installed outdoors, eliminating the need and costs of a building, shelter and air conditioning for ballast cooling.
Well suited to changing regulations
- Our systems do not have any negative impact on receiving waters, making them strategically sound choice for long-term treatment as regulations continue to become increasingly stringent.
Guaranteed performance and comprehensive warranty
- Our systems include a Lifetime Disinfection Performance Guarantee.
Download PDF: TrojanUV3000PTP Brochure