The TrojanUV3000®PTP (Packaged Treatment Plant) is a simple, robust and operator-friendly UV system used for the disinfection of wastewater. This highly flexible system has demonstrated effective and reliable performance around the world.
The proven infrastructure of the TrojanUV3000PTP has been continuously refined to enhance friendly operation.
- Based on actual dose delivery testing (bioassay validation). Verified performance data eliminates sizing assumptions resulting from theoretical dose calculations.
Reduced engineering and installation costs
- The TrojanUV3000PTP can be equipped with pre-fabricated stainless steel channels and transition boxes for inline integration with existing flanged piping – thus minimizing engineering and installation costs. The system can be easily retrofitted into existing chlorine contact tanks and effluent channels, and comes pre-tested, pre-assembled and pre-wired to minimize installation costs.
Designed for simplicity and reliability
- Systems are straightforward to operate and require minimal operator involvement, thanks to modular design and robust components.
- Our lamps are guaranteed for 12,000 hours of operation and can be replaced without tools in less than three minutes per lamp. Modules are electrically separate, allowing a single module to be removed without disrupting flow or taking the system offline.
Outdoor installation flexibility
- All components can be installed outdoors, eliminating the need and costs of a building, shelter and air conditioning for lamp driver cooling.
Well suited to changing regulations
- Our systems do not have any negative impact on receiving waters, making them strategically sound choice for long-term treatment as regulations continue to become increasingly stringent.
Download PDF: TrojanUV3000PTP Brochure