The TrojanUV3000®PTP (Packaged Treatment Plant) is a simple, robust and operator-friendly UV systems used for the treatment of wastewater. This highly flexible system has demonstrated effective and reliable performance around the world. The TrojanUV3000PTP is pre-engineered for quick, inexpensive installation with pipe runs using pre-fabricated, flanged stainless steel channels, or into existing chlorine contact basins and effluent channels.
Reduced engineering and installation costs
- The TrojanUV3000PTP can be equipped with pre-fabricated stainless steel channels and transition boxes for inline integration with existing flanged piping – thus minimizing engineering and installation costs. The system can be easily retrofitted into existing chlorine contact tanks and effluent channels, and comes pre-tested, pre-assembled and pre-wired to minimize installation costs.
Designed for simplicity and reliability
- Systems are straightforward to operate and require minimal operator involvement, thanks to modular design and robust components.
- Our lamps are guaranteed for 12,000 hours of operation and can be replaced without tools in less than three minutes per lamp. Modules are electrically separate, allowing a single module to be removed without disrupting flow or taking the system offline.
Outdoor installation flexibility
- All components can be installed outdoors, eliminating the need and costs of a building, shelter and air conditioning for lamp driver cooling.
Well suited to changing regulations
- Our systems do not have any negative impact on receiving waters, making them strategically sound choice for long-term treatment as regulations continue to become increasingly stringent.
Download PDF: TrojanUV3000PTP Brochure