The TrojanUVFit® offers an effective, compact, and energy-efficient solution for non-potable reuse with a streamlined hydraulic profile that won’t break head in the treatment process. The system is available in multiple configurations to treat a wide range of flow rates, up to 7 MGD per chamber.
The system has been validated through microbial testing. Through this testing, performance data has been generated for UV dose delivery to inactivate Poliovirus, Escherichia coli (E. coli) and fecal coliform.
- The small chamber footprint simplifies indoor retrofit installations and reduces construction costs.
Reliable, proven components
- UV lamps, quartz sleeves, electronic lamp drivers, sensors and sleeve wiping system have been tested, proven reliable and are operating in hundreds of installations.
- Chambers can be installed in parallel or in series, making it simple to incorporate redundancy or future expansion needs.
Wide range of flow rates
- Peak flow rates per chamber are suitable for either individual post-filter or manifold installation. Flows up to 7 MGD per chamber – the largest validated low-pressure lamp in-pipe wastewater system in the industry.
- Automatic sleeve wiping saves operator’s time and money. Ensures the maximum UV output is available for treatment and minimizes energy consumption.
Download PDF: TrojanUVFit Brochure