Depending on site and design conditions, wastewater treatment plants producing filtered effluent sometimes prefer a disinfection solution using closed-vessel or pressurized UV chambers.
The TrojanUVFit™ is an effective and energy-efficient, closed-vessel UV system. This compact chamber is available in multiple configurations to treat a wide range of flow rates.
The streamlined hydraulic profile of closed-vessel systems disinfect filtered effluent without breaking head in the treatment process. These benefits, along with UV’s ability to provide environmentally friendly, chemical-free treatment for chlorine resistant microorganisms (such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia) make the TrojanUVFit closed-vessel solution an attractive option for wastewater disinfection.
Fully validated performance
- System sizing is based on actual dose delivery verified through bioassay validation. Real-world, field performance data eliminates sizing assumptions and risks associated with theoretical dose calculations.
- The small chamber footprint simplifies indoor retrofit installations and reduces construction costs.
Reliable, proven components
- UV lamps, quartz sleeves, electronic lamp drivers, sensors and sleeve wiping system have been tested, proven reliable and are operating in hundreds of installations.
- Chambers can be installed in parallel or in series, making it simple to incorporate redundancy or future expansion needs.
Wide range of flow rates
- Peak flow rates per chamber are suitable for either individual post-filter or manifold installation. Flows up to 7 MGD per chamber – the largest validated low-pressure lamp in-pipe wastewater system in the industry.
Validated lamp performance
- Lamp output and aging characteristics validated through industry protocols and proven through years of operating experience.
- Automatic sleeve wiping saves operator’s time and money. Ensures the maximum UV output is available for disinfection and minimizes energy consumption.
Global support. Local service
- Our comprehensive network of certified service providers offers fast response for service and spare parts.
Guaranteed performance and comprehensive warranty
- Our systems include a Lifetime Disinfection Performance Guarantee.
Download PDF: TrojanUVFit Brochure