Utilizing revolutionary TrojanUV Solo Lamp® Technology, the TrojanUVFlex®AOP provides high-intensity treatment of chemical contaminants in an extremely compact footprint.
Cost-saving cross-flow lamp orientation
- TrojanUV Solo Lamps are arranged in arrays engineered to minimize cost. Perpendicular cross-flow lamp orientation reduces operating costs by allowing independently operated sections of lamps to be turned on/off in response to changing treatment conditions and also ensures water continues to be treated by downstream lamps in the event an upstream lamp needs to be replaced.
Future expansion made easy
- Chambers can be manufactured with additional banks to accommodate future treatment capacity. This ensures the system meets your current requirements while also planning for future needs.
Advanced sleeve cleaning
- Automatic mechanical sleeve wiping system maintains maximum UV output and is available for even our largest UV chambers. Replacing worn wiper seals is quickly and easily accomplished from outside the UV chamber.
Flexible installation options
- With up to 1,000 Watts of available power per lamp, the lamp count and chamber size is greatly reduced for UV AOP applications. The option to install chambers vertically or horizontally makes integration into existing piping straightforward and allows service access from any direction.
- The TrojanUVFlexAOP has been validated through regulatory-endorsed microbial testing. Through this testing, performance data has been generated for UV dose delivery to inactivate Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Adenovirus.
Download PDF: TrojanUVFlexAOP Brochure