Water resources are under stress due to increasing population, changing rainfall patterns, widespread pollution, and a variety of other factors. For this reason, water providers must strive to make the most of every available water source, even those that have been impacted by contamination.
TrojanUV advanced oxidation systems provide water confidence and help restore and preserve precious water supplies. These systems are enabling water suppliers to cost-effectively treat chemical and microbial contaminants in drinking water, wastewater reuse, and groundwater remediation applications. The TrojanUVPhox® and TrojanUVSwift®ECT provide reliable delivery of UV energy to safeguard water against microorganisms and oxidize environmental contaminants.
Dual treatment action provides UV treatment and contaminant breakdown
- Innovative process delivers microbial inactivation of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Adenovirus and breaks down environmental contaminants 1,4-dioxane, NDMA, geosmin and MIB.
- Optimized chamber technology makes the advanced oxidation process (UV AOP) cost-effective for a wide range of applications.
Compact design reduces capital costs
- Small footprint relative to ozone and other technologies simplifies installation and significantly reduces capital costs.
Well suited to seasonal treatment
- Effectively treats taste and odor problems related to algae blooms occurring in warm summer and fall months.
Rapid, by-product-free treatment
- Single unit process treats water almost instantly, without forming bromate, other by-products, or hazardous gases.
- Designed for minimal operator involvement.
Download PDF: TrojanUVPhox & TrojanUVSwiftECT Brochure