Water resources are under stress due to increasing population, changing rainfall patterns, widespread pollution, and a variety of other factors. For this reason, water providers must strive to make the most of every available water source, even those that have been impacted by contamination.
TrojanUV advanced oxidation systems provide water confidence and help restore and preserve precious water supplies. These systems are enabling water suppliers to cost-effectively treat chemical and microbial contaminants in drinking water, wastewater reuse, and groundwater remediation applications. The TrojanUVPhox® and TrojanUVSwift®ECT provide reliable delivery of UV energy to safeguard water against microorganisms and oxidize environmental contaminants.
Dual treatment action provides UV disinfection and contaminant destruction
- Innovative process delivers simultaneous microbial disinfection and elimination of natural and man-made environmental contaminants.
Additional barrier of protection against contaminants in drinking water
- Safeguards against a wide variety of harmful contaminants, including industrial solvents, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, personal care products and other wastewater-derived contaminants.
- Validated through regulatory-endorsed microbial testing. Through this testing, performance data has been generated for UV dose delivery to disinfect pathogens Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Adenovirus.
- Optimized chamber technology makes the advanced oxidation process (UV AOP) cost-effective for a wide range of applications.
Compact design reduces capital costs
- Small footprint relative to ozone and other technologies simplifies installation and significantly reduces capital costs.
Well suited to seasonal treatment
- Effectively treats taste and odor problems related to algae blooms occurring in warm summer and fall months.
Eliminates difficult to treat contaminants
- Ideal for treatment of NDMA, 1,4-dioxane, and other contaminants treated in water reuse and groundwater remediation applications.
Rapid, by-product-free treatment
- Single unit process treats water almost instantly, without forming bromate, other by-products, or hazardous gases.
Easy and safe to operate
- Designed for minimal operator involvement and maximum safety.
Download PDF: TrojanUVPhox & TrojanUVSwiftECT Brochure