Trojan’s turn-key UV-oxidation solutions are enabling water suppliers to cost-effectively treat chemical and microbial contaminants that affect the purity of water in drinking water, wastewater reuse and groundwater remediation applications. The revolutionary TrojanUVPhox™, TrojanUVSwift™ECT and TrojanUVTorrent™ECT provide reliable delivery of UV energy to safeguard water against microorganisms and oxidize environmental contaminants. These robust systems work in tandem with our engineered hydrogen peroxide chemical management system.
Service is an integral part of our UV‑oxidation solutions. ChemWatch™ technology remotely monitors hydrogen peroxide use, enabling us to automatically schedule hydrogen peroxide deliveries or notify you of unexpected changes in usage. We also oversee replenishment of hydrogen peroxide on an as-needed basis. From our performance guarantee of system sizing – to our trained local service technicians – we deliver a level of confidence that can only come from one source.
Dual treatment action provides UV disinfection and contaminant destruction
- Innovative process delivers simultaneous microbial disinfection and elimination of chemical and environmental contaminants.
Additional barrier of protection against contaminants in drinking water
- Safeguards against a wide variety of harmful contaminants, including industrial solvents, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, personal care products and other wastewater-derived contaminants.
Disinfection that meets USEPA guidelines
- UV chambers are validated in accordance with the USEPA’s Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual (UVDGM) for inactivation of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Optimized chamber technology makes UV-oxidation cost-effective for a wide range of applications.
Compact design reduces capital costs
- Small footprint relative to ozone and other technologies simplifies installation and significantly reduces capital costs.
Well suited to seasonal treatment
- Effectively treats taste and odor problems related to algae blooms occurring in warm summer and fall months.
Eliminates difficult to treat contaminants
- Ideal for treatment of NDMA, 1,4-dioxane, and other contaminants treated in water reuse and groundwater remediation applications.
Rapid, by-product-free treatment
- Single unit process treats water almost instantly, without forming bromate, other by-products, or hazardous gases.
Three UV solutions for application flexibility
- Options include the medium-pressure lampbased TrojanUVSwiftECT, the low-pressure, amalgam lamp-based TrojanUVPhox and the TrojanUVTorrentECT using TrojanUV Solo Lamp™ Technology – allowing us the flexibility to propose the most economical option for each unique water treatment situation.
Easy and safe to operate
- Designed for minimal operator involvement and maximum safety.
Download PDF: TrojanUV ECT Products Brochure