TrojanUVSigna™ incorporates innovations, including TrojanUV Solo Lamp™ Technology, to reduce the total cost of ownership and drastically simplify operation and maintenance.
Low lamp count and high electrical efficiency
- The revolutionary, 1000 Watt TrojanUV Solo Lamp combines the best features of low- and medium-pressure lamps.
Modular and compact
- UV banks are available in two-row, four-row and six-row lamp configurations, thus accommodating various channel depths.
Optimized power consumption
- Banks are turned on/ off based on UV demand. The advanced Solo Lamp Driver enables lamp dimming from 100 to 30% power and has built-in diagnostic capabilities for easy troubleshooting.
Simple water level control
- Light locks at each bank enable high tolerance to fluctuations in flow rates and water levels, simplifying water level control while maximizing disinfection.
Less time spent changing lamps
- Fewer lamps, long lamp life and easy change-outs save time and money.
Chemical and mechanical sleeve cleaning
- Without removing equipment or disrupting disinfection, the dual-action ActiClean™ system provides superior, automatic lamp sleeve cleaning.
- Lamp change-outs and cleaning solution replacement are done while the UV bank is in the channel. And, thanks to the modular Power Distribution Center (PDC), components for one bank are isolated and can be safely accessed while other banks remain energized and disinfecting.
Easy bank removal
- Routine maintenance can be performed while banks are in the channel, but an Automatic Raising Mechanism (ARM) makes other tasks – such as winterization – simple, safe and easy.
- Stringent tolerances on concrete channel walls are not required, making chlorine contact tank and UV channel retrofits simple and cost-effective. Retrofits can accommodate existing water level profile and head loss.
Download PDF: TrojanUVSigna Brochure