Engineered and built for dependable performance, the TrojanUVSwift® requires a minimal number of lamps to treat a given flow, and is serviceable from one side for easy maintenance. It also incorporates innovative features to reduce operation and maintenance (O&M) costs, including variable output lamp drivers and our revolutionary ActiClean® automatic sleeve wiping system.
Proven performance – fully validated
- Comprehensive validation at a wide range of flow rates and UV transmittance levels in full compliance with the protocols of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) UV Disinfection Guidance Manual.
Compact footprint for installation flexibility
- The compact design allows them to be installed vertically or horizontally in restrictive spaces, thereby lowering installation costs. The systems can even be installed immediately after a 90˚ elbow and other hydraulically-challenging upstream piping configurations.
Dual-action sleeve cleaning system reduces maintenance costs
- The ActiClean system uses mechanical wiping and a cleaning gel to eliminate fouling automatically while the system is disinfecting – eliminating the expense of taking the system off-line for manual cleaning.
Designed for maximum operating efficiency
- High-efficiency lamp drivers allow lamp output to be adjusted from 30% to 100% to maintain dose in varying water qualities.
Fewer lamps required to treat a given flow
- High-intensity, medium-pressure lamps minimize the number of lamps and seals, and reduces maintenance.
Upgradeable for T&O control
- Using our advanced UV-oxidation process, the TrojanUVSwift®ECT is available to provide a low maintenance, cost-effective alternative to powdered activated carbon, granular activated carbon or ozone to address seasonal T&O events, as well as provide a barrier to a variety of chemical compounds.
Download PDF: TrojanUVSwift Brochure