Engineered and built for dependable performance, the TrojanUVSwift® requires a minimal number of lamps to treat a given flow, and is serviceable from one side for easy maintenance. It also incorporates innovative features to reduce operation and maintenance (O&M) costs, including variable output lamp drivers and our revolutionary ActiClean® automatic sleeve wiping system.
The system has been validated through regulatory-endorsed microbial testing. Through this testing, performance data has been generated for UV dose delivery to treat Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and Adenovirus.
Compact footprint for installation flexibility
- The compact design allows them to be installed vertically or horizontally in restrictive spaces, thereby lowering installation costs. The systems can even be installed immediately after a 90˚ elbow and other hydraulically-challenging upstream piping configurations.
Dual-action sleeve cleaning system reduces maintenance costs
- The ActiClean system uses mechanical wiping and a cleaning gel to eliminate fouling automatically while the system is operating – eliminating the expense of taking the system off-line for manual cleaning.
Designed for maximum operating efficiency
- High-efficiency lamp drivers allow lamp output to be adjusted from 30% to 100% to maintain dose in varying water qualities.
Fewer lamps required to treat a given flow
- High-intensity, medium-pressure lamps minimize the number of lamps and seals, and reduces maintenance.
Upgradeable for T&O control
- Using our advanced UV-oxidation process, the TrojanUVSwift®ECT is available to provide a low maintenance, cost-effective alternative to powdered activated carbon, granular activated carbon or ozone to address seasonal T&O events, as well as provide a barrier to a variety of chemical compounds.
Download PDF: TrojanUVSwift Brochure