The TrojanUVSwift™SC is designed to treat flow rates of 20 gallons per minute (GPM) to 16 million gallons per day (MGD) or 4.5 to 2,525 m3/hr. These compact UV systems offer communities an economical solution for drinking water disinfection.
The TrojanUVSwiftSC is bioassay validated, having undergone rigorous DVGW and USEPA certification to ensure verified dose delivery, maximum public safety and peace of mind. It’s engineered and built to provide reliable performance, simplified maintenance, and reduced operating costs with innovative features like an optimized, “L-shaped” chamber, high-intensity amalgam lamps and optional automatic or manual sleeve wiping.
Proven performance – full bioassay validation
- Meets the stringent, internationally-recognized DVGW and USEPA standards – having undergone comprehensive validation at a wide range of flow rates and UV transmittance levels.
Assurance of NSF 61 compliance
- Meets the stringent standards of NSF International.
Compact footprint for installation flexibility
- Can handle maximum flow capacity in minimal space. Its compact design allows it to be installed vertically or horizontally in restrictive spaces, thereby lowering installation costs. Where approved by local regulators, the system can even be installed immediately after a 90º elbow and other upstream piping configurations.
Fewer lamps required to treat a given flow
- High-intensity amalgam lamps minimizes the lamps, seals, and maintenance to meet dose delivery requirements.
Sleeve wiping system reduces maintenance costs
- Can be equipped with a highly-effective manual or fully automated sleeve wiping system to minimize the frequency and costs of cleaning. Both options work while the UV unit is online and disinfecting.
Designed for maximum operating efficiency
- High-efficiency, electronic lamp drivers ensure cost-effective operation. Our high-capacity D-Series models can be equipped with optional dose pacing that adjusts lamp output to match dose to actual disinfection requirements – minimizing operating costs and extending lamp life.
Local service. Global support
- Our comprehensive network of certified service providers offers ongoing maintenance programs and fast response for service and spare parts.
Guaranteed performance and comprehensive warranty
- Our systems include a Performance Guarantee and comprehensive protection for your investment.
Download PDF: TrojanUVSwiftSC Brochure